Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Friend Birthday Party!

There are five of us that were born within a month of each other. We decided to get together at Mikey's and celebrate our 2nd birthday!

I made some cakes to take over.

Blow out the candles!





Here are my friends. This is Ladd.


Reese.


Mikey



Brady

Reese brought over a pinata. I don't think any of us really got what to do, but our moms sure had fun watching us.


You mean there is candy in here?!



I found a few suckers in the pinata and wanted them all at once.



Birthday kisses.


Here we all are. Happy birthday!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I just blog-stalked you! ... LUCKY :) I've added you to my RSS feeds, hope you don't mind.

This is pretty much the cutest thing ever, it's so fun that they're all little friends. I just can't believe how quickly they went from babies to children.

Number of Blog Visitors