Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cousin Lydia

Brittany had her baby today! Her name is Lydia Rose. She sure is a cutie!!

Here is Lydia's mommy, Brittany.

I couldn't go into the hospital room because I was under 14 years old, so Justin brought Lydia to me and I looked at her through the window. I kept saying, "Hair. Bow. Hair."



I went to Grandma's and took a nap. Later in the day I went back to the hospital. I snuck in. Shh! Don't tell anyone. I said I was Lydia's brother. I just had to see her! That is all I talked about all day!


Oh Lydia, your bow fell out. Let me help you put it back in.



2 comments:

Rob & Shell Preston said...

Cammie, Nathan is TRYING to tell you he needs a little sister... :)

Natalie said...

CONGRATULATIONS to Brittany! What a beautiful name - and a beautiful baby! :)

Number of Blog Visitors