
Tonight I was really tired. I wanted to go to bed at six. Mom knew that if she put me to bed that early, that I would wake up really early. So, in order to keep me awake, she put in a movie that I had never seen before. It is called Benji. It is about a stray dog that goes around the city visiting people. All the people love Benji and give him food and bones.
-
So here we all are, watching Benji as a family, and I am loving it. That is, until Benji meets a girl dog. In the show, Benji gives the girl dog the bone that he has been carrying around. Well, that does it! I start crying hysterically. I am sobbing, "Dog! Bone!" That is to be translated into: that girl dog stole Benji's bone!
-
Mom and Dad tried to tell me that Benji was just sharing the bone. The other dog was his friend, and friends share with each other. I didn't believe them. I continued to sob and sob. Tears were streaming down my face. I couldn't believe that dog took Benji's bone from him.
-
I guess Mom and Dad decided that the show was a little traumatic for me, so they put me to bed. So now you know. Benji is a really sad show, so be prepared if you watch it.

No comments:
Post a Comment