Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Anniversary Vacation

Last week Mom and Dad went on vacation for their fourth anniversary. I got to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house while they were gone. At first I took it easy, but I knew that wouldn't last long because . . . .
there were trains to see. . . .

parks to play at . . . .





. . . special trips to the McDonald's in Brigham City just to play on their toys. . .


aunts to play with . . .

aunts to chase around . . .


walks to see the cows. . . .

balls to throw. . . .

planes to fly in the sky - VROOM! . . . .

pumpkins to count. . .


tractors to drive . . .




horses to tease. . .


Grandpa's to tease. . . .


Wow! As you can see, I had a great time! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!!! I sure am spoiled!

No comments:

Number of Blog Visitors