Sunday, April 12, 2009

Slide For Me!

Mom must have been a handful when she was a little tyke, because I think Grandma and Grandpa have it in for her. You see, Mom is always telling Grandma about my climbing adventures. Half the time I am usually on top of some piece of furniture while she is telling the story. So, what does Grandma and Grandpa do? They run out and get a slide for me to climb on. One that helps me get higher and higher on the things that I want to climb on.
I love the slide! I am glad that Grandma and Grandpa are on my side and help me with my endeavors. After I master the ladder on the slide, Grandma and Grandpa will you buy me a bigger ladder so I can get on top of the fridge?


1 comment:

grandma said...

Look at all the fun adventures you can go on now!!

Number of Blog Visitors