Monday, April 6, 2009

Chores at Grandma's

I went and visited Grandma for a couple of days to give Daddy a break. Well, it was no break for me though! Grandma put me right to work! First I had to do the laundry. Make sure that you don't put a red shirt in with the whites, otherwise you will get pink undies. (Even though I thought it would be funny for Grandpa to have to wear pink undies!)
Then I had to wash the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. Aspen helped me by licking off any leftover food.
Then I had to put all the pots and pans away. I made sure to play with them before I put them away.
Oh, and don't forget about feeding the dogs and making sure they eat all their food gone. That is really important because they need their energy to run around and chase each other.
-
While I was there I was also in charge of getting up early and feeding the horses. It is really cold there, so you have to give them grain to help them stay warm. I also slipped them a few apples.
-
I was also in charge of making the beds and changing the sheets. (No matter what Mom says, it had nothing to do with me peeing through my diaper!)

Phew! Going to Grandma's is a lot of work for a little tyke. But it is well worth it to spend time with Grandma!
-

Now Grandma. . . . lets talk about an allowance. . . . . .

2 comments:

Caylinn said...

Wow you did do alot of work (or caused alot of work). Remind me and I will pay you ok?

Nathan said...

I would like to be paid in puffs please. :)

Number of Blog Visitors