Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sick... Again....

I have been a pretty grouchy bug lately. I have two, maybe three, teeth coming in. (The reason I don't know for sure is that I bite anyone that ventures close enough.) And... to make matters even worse, I have infections in both ears and a sore throat! Gosh, do you feel bad for me yet? I have decided to stop eating and sleeping to show my displeasure at the situation. If I am going to be miserable, so is Mom.

So I went to Dr. Templeman's to get checked out. Grandma came as back up. I knew the doctor was going to check out my throat, so I thought I would show Birdie what he was going to do. I didn't want Birdie to be scared when it was his turn.

2 comments:

Taylor's said...

Holy cow - that stinks - it seems as though your little guy is more sick than not this winter season - I feel horrible. Is there anything we can do for you guys?

Mike and JaNae said...

Nathan-haven't you learned yet that being sick isn't any fun?! Then why do you keep on doing it? =) We hope you feel better!!

Number of Blog Visitors