Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sick! (And I mean it!)




Grrrr!!!! Whaaaaa!!!! Screeeeeam!!!! I am sick and I want everyone, and I mean EVERYONE to know it!
*
*



I went to the doctor's on Thursday. Grandma came along to help out. Well, I have another sinus infection, and this time an ear infection too.

I have been sooooo grumpy and mad! Probably the worst yet!! Don't you dare put me down!! And don't even think about me going to sleep! And that medicine you keep trying to give me, I will keep spitting it out so you have no idea if I am getting any at all!!!
*

Don't mess with me! I am sick!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor baby, grandma will come and tend you on Monday ok!

Benj and Melinda said...

So sad! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Justin and Brittany Whitmer said...

He's not sick. He misses us

Number of Blog Visitors