Friday, October 17, 2008

My Way!


So I will be eight months old tomorrow, but Mommy says I am acting like a toddler because I have been having tantrums. I don't know what she means. Just because I only wanted graham crackers for lunch and nothing else and wasn't afraid to let the whole world know, doesn't mean I am having a tantrum, right?
-
-
Obviously by the picture, you can see I got my way.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

That is the best way to do it. Don't let her never give you your way.

Nathan said...

Mommy said for me to ask you for advice on getting your way... she said you always got your way growing up. :)

Anonymous said...

I think we all got our way growing up because it took too long for dad to drive back in town.

Nathan said...

Grandpa always gives me what I want.... his watch.

Anonymous said...

Happy eight months old tomorrow Nathan!! You are getting big way to fast.

Number of Blog Visitors