Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Increase Puppy Wages!

Posted By AspenThis is Aspen and I am writing to demand higher wages for puppies that have to tend babies during the day. It seems that I am always getting stuck watching the kid, and I am hardly get paid anything for it. I have to put up with him pulling my ears and grabbing hold of my fur and not letting go. I am in charge of licking him and cleaning him off when he spits up. I also have to make sure that he doesn't go crawling off. This is a lot of work for a puppy. I deserve more bones!





Please respond to this posting to show your support for us puppies!



7 comments:

Daniel said...

It looks like Nathan is Watching Aspen.

Anonymous said...

Yeah this is Hollie, I agree with Aspen. There should be more pay for us puppies. I always have to take care of Grandma Caylinn and make sure that she gets to play ball. I have to mow the lawn. It is tough because I have to drive all of the way to Salt Lake to do it. I also have to take care of all of the horses. It is tough work for a puppy. We deserve more!!

Brittany said...

I don't know what you puppies are complaining about. You have it pretty good. There are puppies out there that have owners that beat them and never feed them. Be grateful for your humans!

Casey said...

Aspen, you are way off! You aren't the one that tends! I am! In fact, I have to watch you and the baby! And you know what?! I think we have it great! All the food we can eat, and nice sofa to sleep on, walks, cute owners, the list could go on and on!

You just never have had to live in the cold and dreary world. You were always Cammie's puppy. Well, let me tell you... before I was Cammie's pup, things were RUFF. But now, they spend more money on me then they do themselves!

Cammie said...

Well Aspen... Maybe you should ask Brittany to hold you in the bathtub.

Anonymous said...

My dog rus the house and she still has things to complain about!

Anonymous said...

My dog rus the house and she still has things to complain about!

Number of Blog Visitors